1. Oral Session: Hybrid style (ON-SITE (at Nagoya University) and ONLINE)
Thank you for submitting your presentation file (for on-site) or electronic video file (for online) before the symposium.
|Keynote||35 min||5 min||40 min|
|Invited Talk (Special Session I&II)||25 min (25 min)||5 min (5 min)||30 min (30 min)|
|Regular Talk||15 min||5 min||20 min|
- 1st Bell: 10 min remaining (including time for discussion)
- 2nd Bell: 5 min remaining (end of presentation)
- 3rd Bell: End of discussion
ON-SITE (at Nagoya University)
We strongly request you to give your presentation using the Windows-PC prepared at the presentation room by the steering committee. We also prepare a screen, an overhead LCD Projector, a laser pointer,[KM2] and a microphone.
- Please check your own presentation file on our prepared PC which will be connected online via Zoom meeting at the presentation room at least before starting your session.
- At your presentation time, give your presentation and Q&A using our PC on the presenter’s table.
- Submitted files will be erased completely after each session.
- Access the Zoom meeting announced from the symposium committees before the session of your presentation. Change your name to “Name (presentation no.)” on the Zoom meeting application.
- On your presentation, the steering committee will play the presenters’ video on the online sharing screen through the Zoom meeting.
- After finishing the presentation video, the presenter should respond to Q&A through online.
- All submitted video files will be erased completely after each presentation.
2. Poster Session: ON-SITE (at Nagoya University)
We basically request poster presenters to give your presentation on-site.
- Poster presenters can set up their posters as follows.
|Poster Session||Setup Time||13:00 – 15:40, Monday, Sep. 5|
|Poster Session||15:40 – 17:30, Monday, Sep. 5|
|Clearance||By 18:00, Monday, Sep. 5|
- Poster board size: 1740 mm (height) × 900 mm (width)
- Posters will be attached with Velcro which will be provided from the symposium.